What's new in Oba
January 2018 - Happy New Year!
- Old contact forms APIs are now deprecated, we invite you to migrate your custom contact forms using the brand new contact form management tools.
- Some improvements on accounts management
- Better visibility on all the domaines you have access to
- Left sidebar can be compated to the left to get more space on small screens
Digital Display templates
- Velocity based templates are now removed once for all since nobody use them anymore
- Better "boolean" data management in Freemarker templates. New options for format boolean values.
- New services API available to manage feeds in Freemarker templates
- New services API available to manage menus in Freemarker templates
Digital Display Designer
- Foundation 6 based blocks to create simplier layouts
We are following Foundation 6 brand new guidelines ( grid-container-x, grid-x, grid-y, etc.)
Available for all themes using Foundation as base
- Some issues corrected in sequence number generations when the numbers shall change when a range changes (for example, when the numbers shall reset to 1 at the beginning of each month)